Oceria's Red Coral Cave Illustration
Aquell is the ruler of the flooded kingdom. She is a mermaid, and loves Loue.
- Jennop (At the east of the red sea of Oceria's entrance, just walking around for hours on the red surface assures you the discovery.)
- Mosalisk (At the Pirates Hideout, you get her on the way.)
- Peyton (At Sea Lord Palace past the turtle puzzle.)
Aquell will give you a doll of herself after defeating the Octopus in a Jar that almost digested her.
- Aquell Doll (Princess Crystal at South East at the Blue Coral Cave in the Oceria's Outskirts)
Key Items for the "Water Key"
- Rainbow Pearl Fighting Sammy the Shark three times in different spots.
- Black Scale At the Sea Lord's Palace after defeating the Sea Horse (same place you find the Fish Medicine)
- Red Coral At the Pirates Den
- Take the items to Babayaga and exchange them for the key. Her shrine is on the Blue Coral Cave, When you get out the Jellyfish Father and Son's house, go up a map and then turn right, there is a path there that goes to the shrine.
- Mini Boss Sea Horse (Sea Lord's Palace)
Weakness: 1st battle - Plant / 2nd battle - Fire / 3rd battle - Ice
- Boss Octopus in Jar
- Six of Hearts: Oceria (Red Coral Cave)
- Ten of Hearts: Oceria Castle (Water Hall 2nd Floor)
- Seven of Spades: Oceria (Blue Coral Cave)
- Queen of Spades: Card Battle in Oceria (Red Coral Cave)
- King of Spades: Card Battle in Oceria (Pirate Hideout Basement 2nd Floor)
- Six of Diamonds: Oceria (Sea Lord Palace Basement 2nd Floor)
- Jack of Diamonds: Card Battle in Oceria (Sea Lord Palace 1st Floor)
- Six of Clubs: Oceria (Pirate Hideout Basement 2nd Floor)
- Jack of Clubs: Card Battle in Oceria (Pirate Hideout 1st Floor)
- Three of Diamonds: Oceria Castle (Water Hall 1st Floor)